Your first home? How exciting. It can also be overwhelming. As your licensed agents we take the extra time to ensure you feel comfortable with your options every step of the way. We are here to guide, advise and help you find the best possible home value within your specific criteria.
Every buyer of ours will get our exclusive “Buyer’s Pledge Of Performance” so you never have to worry about our commitment to you, our client. Contact us today for a free consultation. In the meantime, here’s some great information to get you started on the right path towards your beautiful new home.
Get Started in the right Direction…
5 Common First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the home buying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Source: Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com
Contact Us Today, We Look Forward to Helping You!