“I can’t say much except if you don’t have Nicole and Tony as your realtors in the Chicagoland area, you’re not with the best! Hands down. Period. Thanks for all you’ve done for us in buying our home, renting another and ultimately selling that one too. The best!”
~ Jarrett & Trisha P.
“My wife and I just recently worked with Tony & Nicole to help us find a new home in Naperville. I wanted to give some feedback on what this experience was like. We were picky AND we had an aggressive timeline. We were able to wrap up the entire process WELL within our timeline. We were extremely pleased with the results.
Let me give you a few ways that they really EXCELLED:
1. They were intimately familiar with the area. I really dislike working with an agent that has no clue about the schools, neighborhoods, or have any sense of the pulse of the town. There are 101 ways that an agent’s knowledge of the region can benefit the buyer. We were very fortunate to work with someone that not only answered our questions well but gave us advice on what we needed rather than just what we thought to ask.
2. They were very responsive to our needs and questions. If one of them didn’t know the answer they tracked down the answer and got it to us pronto.
3. They just seemed to “get” what a our needs were. There are times when we knew what we wanted and it was all clear and other times we only knew what we wanted after Tony showed us a home.
4. Their contacts and experience were truly invaluable. We really learned to trust Tony & Nicole. We really felt they were working for US and not just a commission.
5. They didn’t just tell me what I WANTED to hear – they told me what I NEEDED to hear. This is important. While the customer is always right, sometimes we just don’t have all the facts or experience.
6. Their knowledge of what was important inside the house was very valuable. They helped separate out needs from desires. In house shopping the emotion is important but it certainly can’t overwhelm practical matters, especially ones that could be costly down the line.
7. They helped keep us on track and focused. You know how sometimes after seeing 10 houses they all kind of blend together? You can rely on Tony & Nicole to keep it all organized.
8. They took a very active role in the entire process and didn’t just SHOW us houses – they explained the house. It was obvious that they did their research BEFORE we did the visit. We’ve worked with passive agents before and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
9. They never seemed to make it feel like we were disturbing them. Even when we were calling Tony at 10pm about something that probably could have waited until the morning!
10. They may have started out as realtors but ended up being FRIENDS. Someone that I can call up even after the sale to talk about a problem with the move, the neighborhood, or even references for contractors.
Suffice it to say that when we outgrow this new home Tony & Nicole will certainly be our first and only call!
It was really refreshing to work with a professional team that really understood our needs and priorities and delivered so well! I highly recommend Tony & Nicole and the rest of Wheatland Realty to anyone that has no time to waste on mediocrity.”
Service Category: Real Estate Agent
Year first hired: 2014
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
~ Sanju & Sonie A.
Nicole and Tony were great! They were very knowledgable about the real estate market. Anytime I had a question they called me right back. If Nicole wasn’t available Tony was. They are a great team and I would recommend them to anyone. They went above and beyond the call of duty. The sellers real estate agent couldn’t locate keys for the deadbolt and garage. Tony stopped by my work and dropped off 2 new entry locks and deadbolts. They could have easily just forgot about me and went to their next sale but they didn’t. I had a great experience!
~ Steve B.
“Nicole and Tony were absolutely incredible. We worked with them to sell our home and their value add to the process and overall professionalism were tremendous.
If you’re reading this review in search of a competent, honest, knowledgable real estate PARTNER to work with in the selling of your home in the Chicagoland area look no further. Nicole and Tony are fantastic!”
~ Slyvester & Angela M.
I can’t begin to tell you how much my wife and I appreciate the work that Nicole and Tony did for us on selling our home. We purchased a foreclosure and only a year after buying it and doing considerable repairs and renovations, we needed to relocate for our work. We thought we had covered all the major problems we had discovered since purchasing the home and thought it would only be cosmetic items that would be a challenge for the sale. It turned out that the well didn’t produce enough water for a big family (my wife and I had never noticed it) and it required a lot of coordination to get it estimated and fixed prior to a sale. On top of all of that my wife was 7 months pregnant and we were doing all of the correspondence via telephone and email. Nicole and Tony were AMAZING and went way above and beyond to help us ensure that any issues we ran into were handled in a very professional manner. As an example, since our home was in Chicago, as cold snap approached, they went as far as going to the home around 11pm at night just to make sure the heat was on and that the inspection that was done hadn’t turned it off or down. I should also mention that the inspector had inadvertantly turned on the security system (which we had never used) and it began going off when they went into the home. Long story short… I’m on the phone with my realtor at midnight because they didn’t want to have any issues with the police coming out to the house. Most realtors would have said “sounds like you need an alarm service to come out and fix this”, but Nicole never does the minimum. She stayed on the phone with me until we were able to get it shut off (took about an hour). That’s the difference between Wheatland Realty and other realtors… these guys are absolutely the “cure for the common realtor”. The house sold and everything went smooth as silk. Would highly recommend!
~ Patrick & Amanda S.
“FACT!! We’ve sold and purchased six homes, in four states, through five different nationally known Realtor’s.
Wheatland Realty’s local market knowledge, personal attention to customer service, focus to bring out the best details in your property and their ability to get home buyer traffic is the best we’ve experience in our twenty years of home ownership.
Wheatland Realty goes beyond just saying that you will receive their full-service Realtor experience…they deliver it to you every day.”